Translate

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Beauty Bag Favourites

Oh my god it's freezing at the moment. I wouldn't mind if it snowed. Still, we have plenty of time for that to happen. In the mean time, this is a selection of my current favourite beauty products. All of them are affordable, work brilliantly and have been tried and tested.

Dream Pure BB Cream - This Maybelline BB Cream is brilliant. It makes your skin look naturally better, as it gives you a little coverage without making it obvious you are wearing make up. It is especially designed for spot-prone, oily skin and so is perfect for teenagers. I use it for my everyday look as it is quick and easy to apply and looks natural.

SuperShock Vivid Liquid Eye Shadow - I love this Avon eyeshadow so much I got a second one in another colour! They come in vivid metallic colours that are painted on as a watery liquid but once dry, last all day. They come off very easily as well because they are water based. I have them in Chromed Cocoa and Sparkling Platinum.

The Colour Institute Nail Varnish - These nail varnishes last ages without chipping. They are easy to apply, dry reasonably quickly and come in a range of plain colours, shimmery colours and sparkly top coats.

Nivea Soft - this moisturising cream can be used on face, body and hands. It is very effective and is perfect for the winter months. It comes in handy small pots, perfect for handbags, coat pockets or travelling.

Do you have any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment