Translate

Sunday 3 January 2016

January Sales

It's shopping season! Providing that the weather stops being miserable long enough for me to venture out of my home (this is my 6th day in a row of not leaving the house- scary). That will have to end soon though, as I go back to school on Tuesday. Meanwhile, I have searched the internet for the best New Year deals. These could be the basis for a shopping trip or a way to see what is out there without actually leaving your bedroom.

Khaki Wide Faux Fur Collar Hooded Parka  | New Look
New Look, Was £59.99, now £30
Black Chiffon Dip Hem Dress  | New Look
New Look, Was £19.99, Now £6
Wide Fit Gold Glitter Ankle Strap Mid Heels  | New Look
New Look, Was £19.99, Now £9
Blue Faded Skinny Jeans  | New Look
New Look, Was £24, Now £8
Mid Blue Knee Shorts
Next, Was £26, Now £10
Utility Denim Shirt
Dorothy Perkins, Was £22.00, Now £12
Peacocks, Was £18, Now £9

No comments:

Post a Comment