Translate

Saturday 9 January 2016

5SOS Vs The VAMPS

5SOS and The Vamps are, in my opinion, the two best current Rock/Pop bands. But which comes top?

I personally love The Vamps best. They sing upbeat, catchy songs that I love to sing along to. Their album tracks are not quite as fab as their singles, but they are still good and their singles are so great they make up for it. I love their music video for Can We Dance, that party looked so much fun. They are all quite good looking too!

5SOS are good too. They are a bit more edgy, their music style a bit more Rock. I really like some of their singles, but not all of them are as good as The Vamps songs. I don't know about their album tracks though, I've never bought one. Their music video's are amazing, they are all like mini movies with proper story lines.

Who do you prefer? Are you with 5SOS or are you on team Vamps?

No comments:

Post a Comment