Translate

Thursday 26 February 2015

The Brit Awards

Hello, did you watch the Brit Awards last night? I did. It was really good, although I only saw the second half because I was watching Bake Off. Ed Sheeran won best album. He really deserved it, X is sooo good. He should have got best music video for Thinking out Loud, but 1D got that. I guess the mad 11 year old girls have to vote for somebody. Up Town Funk won best single, no surprises there. Ed Sheeran also did an amazing performance of Blood Stream. He was way better than Madonna, in both the singing and the staying on the stage department.

You have probably heard this already, but just in case you haven't, MADONNA FELL OF THE STAGE! She tried to undo her long, ridiculous cape and failed. The dancers were supposed to whip it off stage, but the cape was not undone in time and she came with it and fell backwards down 3 big stairs. She got up and carried on, she is a true pro. Apparently, she posted on twitter that she was fine but I think she was limping a bit when she was dancing. I would not want to be a member of her costume department or one of the dancers. I will be very surprised if they all have their jobs today!

1 comment:

  1. I look up madonna's fall on stage on you tube and it was sooo funny watch it on you tube if you havn't seen. :)

    ReplyDelete