Translate

Sunday 15 February 2015

Getting My Ears Pierced

This summer, I am planning on getting my ears pierced. I am not sure where the best place is to go and get it done. If any of you know a good salon or have any previous experience in this area, please tell me via the comments. I am also getting highlights put in my hair. I am dishwater blonde at the moment and would like to be blonder. Hair is more difficult than earrings, there is only so much you can get away with in regard to hair styles but you can take earrings out for school if need be. I don't think they will mind about highlights though, as long as I make it look fairly natural. Have any of you got your hair coloured/ highlighted?

1 comment:

  1. I don't have highlights but I know some people who do and it looks amazing. I have my ears pierced though I got mine done at the shop Clair's. It's a good place to go, really good.

    ReplyDelete