Translate

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Carrot Juice Is Disgusting!

Now before I explain my strange title, I want to tell you all something else. In the south of England WE GOT SNOW TODAY. Now ok, it was only a little bit. And some places get snow all the time. But for us snow-starved southerners this is a big deal, which maybe explains why we all went a bit loopy (especially the boys!) and had a massive snowball fight on the school field.

Anyway, moving on. My new years resolution this year was to eat more fruit and vegetables. Now I can't drink fruit juice at the moment because of my brace so with the current juicing craze I thought I would try vegetable juice. I bought a bottle of carrot juice to try at the weekend. It is really horrible! Just the smell made me feel a bit sick and it tasted nothing like carrots. How do people drink this stuff? It's like poison in a bottle. Have you tried any toxic food or drink you need to warn us all about? If so, tell me in the comments. Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. One yay snow and two I hate carrot juice never, I repeat never try it !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete