Translate

Thursday 19 February 2015

Jogging

Now I am not a sporty person, and that is an understatement. At school, a group of us were challenged to complete 2 activities from a list everyday during half term and one of them was jogging. So last Tuesday, I went for a 15 minute jog and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Now I am not saying that I will be signing up for marathons or anything but occasionally going out for a little while is actually quite nice, as long as the weather's good. You get a bit of fresh air and a bit of freedom whilst keeping fit. Does anyone else enjoy doing this?

1 comment:

  1. Well i know you asked the question do you enjoy jogging, but I have to say that I hate it to me it's nothing at all fun. It brings me down. So yeah now I got that out the way. Good for you and trust me I know your not a sporty person, so well done.

    ReplyDelete