Translate

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Ed Sheeran

I made quiche today! I had never had it before but we were making them in Home Ec and I love it. That reminds me, comic relief bake off is on again tonight. The first 2 episodes have been really funny so I am definitely looking forward to it. I have a feeling that their food will be much more disastrous than my quiche.

As most of you know, I LOVE Ed Sheeran. Today, we were discussing his song Thinking Out Loud. In the video, he does this really impressive dance routine with a girl. I always thought that they got someone else to do the tricky bits and he just did anything where he was facing the camera. However, my friend (who is an even bigger fan than me) says she found out that he trained for weeks and did the whole thing. I find this hard to believe but if he did, then he is an amazing dancer and should go on Strictly. Also, if any of you know whether or not this cat in the picture below is his, tell me. I think I am going to try this with my cat, although he will probably rip me to pieces in the process as he is not the soppy type.

1 comment:

  1. My cat would do that stunt as you and everyone who's meet my cat milly will know she does.

    ReplyDelete