Translate

Saturday 7 February 2015

Nail Art

I love painting my nails and I thought I would share with you some tools and techniques which help you get brilliant results. First, you obviously need a good nail varnish. Boots No 7 always works well but my personal favourite is Avon Nailwear Pro. It goes on really easily and is not too expensive considering the size bottle you get. If you want to do nail art, Avon do a separate nail art tool that can be used with any nail varnish. It is a great alternative to buying those bottles with special pen-tops. This tool allows you to create stripes or spots. Finally, you could add stick on gems. Don't use nail stickers though, they always come off no matter how many coats of clear polish you paint on top, leaving behind patches of nail with damaged polish. Here are some ideas for designs to get you started:


If you get bored of drawing the designs on yourself, you could always try nail wraps. They are much easier to apply than fake nails and they are self adhesive so no glue required. If you try any of this out or come up with your own, I want to see them! Post the picture on the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Nail art is nice, I really like this nail design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy online the finest gemstone, crystal skulls, skull broaches, skull jewelry and more at the most reasonable prices. skull broaches

    ReplyDelete