Translate

Friday 20 February 2015

Thank You

I have been writing this blog for nearly 3 weeks now. Yesterday I hit 300 pageviews! These include some from America and Ireland as well as lots from the UK. Thank you to all those who have read my posts or told their friends about it. What I would really like is for you to post a comment as I have had very few of those. You can tell me what you would like to see in future blog posts as I want to write about topics you are all interested in. I am always open to ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I gem it's chloe I have an idea, write about tv shows and new series that are coming out. Or even write about new movies coming out and what you think of the plot. Your a great writer and a friend. Keep it up as I know you have a lot of passion for writing and the best thing about it is that your good at it, there's no roly-polys to bring you down. 😊

    ReplyDelete