Translate

Thursday 5 February 2015

The Big Bang Theory Flash Mob

I am very upset there is no Big Bang on tonight. It is hilarious. Normally they put the new episodes on telly on Thursday nights. The show is filmed in front of a live studio audience and as a treat for the crowd at Christmas, the cast and crew organised a flash mob to Up Town Funk. It was brilliant. You can see it on You Tube. Penny is my favourite character, she is the one at the front in black. Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_45GB2EKUt4

I don't know what it is about that song, it always gets people singing and dancing. We danced to it in PE today and by the end of the song we were all singing. Anyway, I have been thinking about how cool it would be to take part in a flash mob. I think they are mostly done in America but I think there have been some over here in London too. Perhaps when I get some more followers we could all get together and do one! Have any of you ever seen/been part of a flash dance?

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen the show but have heared it's good. Also good is...
    -Friends
    -Two and half men

    ReplyDelete