Translate

Wednesday 27 July 2016

Pets Are Like People

As you know, I have a cat called Bumble. He is part of the family, and I often treat him like he is a person rather than a cat. I talk to him regularly, always say hello when he comes in the room, say goodnight to him and give him Christmas presents. I even celebrate his birthday. Most of my family members are like this too.

Unless you are the same as me with animals, you are probably thinking I am crazy right now. But the thing is, I love Bumble to bits - more than I love most people, so it feels right to me that I should treat him that way.

Are you an animal lover? Do you treat your pets like members of the family?

1 comment:

  1. Honey, my pets are my family. Luckily I have a husband who thinks the same way or there would be trouble 😉

    ReplyDelete