Translate

Sunday 24 July 2016

Holiday Clothes

With only a few weeks until my holiday, I have been doing some shopping.

Last weekend, I bought a pair of white shorts from Peacocks. I like them because they are long enough that I can where them in all situations. They are cut like denim shorts but are made of a thinner material, so they are perfect for the hot weather we have been having.

Yesterday, I bought some more practical khaki shorts from Primark. They are for my trip to the Brecon Beacons in just over a week!

I love buying holiday clothes! They are often colourful and I love bright colours. There is a great selection at the moment, so here are my favourites from around the web.



White Embroidered Trim Strappy Dress  | New Look
I love the simplicity of this dress.
New Look, £29,99

Bright Pink Double Strap Cut Out Back Cami  | New Look
This top has 2 layers at the bottom with double straps.
New Look, £12.99
Red Stripe Crochet Moulded Bikini Top | New Look
I love the colours of this bikini top.
The cut out detail adds interest.
New Look, £12.99
Multicoloured Neon Tassel Anklet | New Look
This anklet is really colourful.
New Look, £3.99
Toe-post sandals
My favourite colour is yellow, so I really like these sandles.
H&M, £12.99
Sleeveless shirt dress
This shirt dress is thin and floaty for hot weather.
H&M, £24.99
Embroidered Denim Knee Shorts
I love the flowery detail on these shorts.
Dorothy Perkins, £24
Animal flip flops always have really interesting patterns
and bright colours. These are no different.
Animal, Was £14 now £10



No comments:

Post a Comment