Translate

Sunday 11 October 2015

Tanning creams

Several of my friends at school use fake tan, but I have never been brave enough to try it. There is so much that could go wrong. Also, I am so naturally pale that I think it would be really obvious what I had done if I suddenly changed colour overnight. Instead I use body lotion with a touch of self tan.

Having a little fake tan in your moisturiser is really useful. The colour is built up gradually so you are less likely to be patchy or suddenly go orange. This also means you do not go brown over night. As it is not so strong, your hands don't get stained. It is really quick and easy as well. If you struggle with fake tan or like me are too scared to use it, I recommend it. I use Dove, but there are lots out there.

While I am talking about beauty products, I am currently using Simple's eye make-up remover. It removes all my make up first time really easily and does not sting if you get a bit in your eye.

What are your favourite products at the moment? Make your recommendations in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment