Translate

Friday 30 October 2015

Jamie Lawson

Ed Sheeran (my favourite singer) has recently created his own record label, Gingerbread man records. The first person he signed was Jamie Lawson, an amazing folk singer. Although most people in England had never heard of him a month ago, he actually released his first album 12 years ago. He was really successful in Ireland but not in England. He met Ed Sheeran before he became famous but they hadn't spoken for years before he signed him up.

His current song, I Wasn't Expecting That was actually released 4 years ago in Ireland, but like his other music was never successful elsewhere until now. I love that song, I think it is really beautiful and clever even though it is so sad at the end. I am really looking forward to seeing what he releases in future. Do you like Jamie Lawson?

No comments:

Post a Comment