Translate

Thursday 8 October 2015

Science Trip Fun

Firstly, I am sooooooo happy that Nadia won the Great British Bake Off! Her bakes were all brilliant and she made a touching speech at the end. She reduced even Mary to tears. I think she definitely deserved the title, based on both her baking skills and the effort she puts in.

Today, I had a different form of excitement. The whole of year 10 went on a Science trip to Winchester Science Centre. As it is currently national space week, we had a planetarium session and went to a space workshop. However, it was when we were allowed free time to play with all the exhibits that things really got interesting. The boys found the children's soft play area much more fun than the science stuff and ended up burying each other in soft shapes and fighting with them. Us girls could not have joined in if we wanted to as we were on the floor laughing.

Overall, it was a fun trip. I have been there several times before but it is much more fun with a large group of rowdy teenagers. I was not originally going to blog about this, but a group of you asked and it turned out I had quite a lot to write about. This gave me an idea. You are the people who will be reading this, so I have created a poll so you can tell me the sort of blog posts you would like to see. You can also list your (sensible) suggestions below.

No comments:

Post a Comment