Translate

Saturday 3 October 2015

Eyeliner Application

As some of you are aware, I got a bit of a shock at school this week when halfway though my Physics presentation one of the boys called me Gemstar. I did not know whether to be pleased that I had new readers or go into major panic mode. As most of these new readers have been boys, I have been doing mostly unisex posts but I felt I needed to do something for my long term readers. As some of my friends have been asking me how I get my eyeliner so perfect (yay) I decided that this was the perfect topic. The whole idea of this blog is that everyone likes different things and will like different posts, so bear with me.

There are a few main things to remember with eyeliner (on the lid, not the inside), and if you keep these in mind you should be ok.

Find the one that is best for you.
Pencils, crayons, pens, liquids - there are lots of different types. Try them all out until you find one that you find relatively easy to apply.

Apply it bit by bit.
Don't think you have to do it in all one line. It is easier to do it slowly it stages.

Take your time.
Never apply eyeliner in a rush. Allow plenty of time, or leave it out.

Cover up your mistakes.
If you are really struggling, apply it on top of liquid eyeshadow. You can then go back over your mistakes with the eyeshadow.

Have you got any requests for new topics? Write them in the comments.

1 comment: