Translate

Thursday 29 October 2015

Ankle Boots

Ankle boots are great this time of year. Warm, yet they look good. I bought a pair 2 weeks ago from New Look and I love them! These are my first pair below, before I have only had knee high boots.
I struggled to find a pair I liked as I wanted some that were very simple. Most of the pairs in New Look were too fussy, with tassels and laces or really high heels, but I loved these as soon as I put them on.
Black Studded Buckle Strap Ankle Boots  | New Look
Although I didn't like many of the styles in New Look, we all wear different things, so I have included a variety of the non-freakish ones here.
 
 
Tan Suedette Studded Western Boots  | New LookDark Red Knitted Cuff Lace Up Ankle Boots  | New LookBlack Lace Up Wedge Boots  | New LookBlack Snakeskin Texture Panel Heeled Ankle Boots  | New Look
           £27.99                          £29.99                          £24.99                           £24.99


No comments:

Post a Comment