Translate

Sunday 4 October 2015

Christmas is Coming- AVON

October has snuck up on me this year. It seems only yesterday I was going back to school, and now it is time to start Christmas shopping! Every other weekend until Christmas, I will pick a shop and show you their Christmas gifts. This week, I am looking at AVON.

For Men and Boys:


Golf BBQ Set
This golf themed BBQ set would be a perfect present for a Dad or uncle. 
Was £20, now £15
Travis Spider Man Watch
This spider man watch is great for both teens and adults.
Was £25, now £20

For Women and Girls:
2 Pack Cosy Penguin Socks
These snuggly socks are perfect as Winter is coming.
Was £9 now £6
Avon Care Beautiful Hands Gift Set
This  hand cream gift set could be for a older family member or even teacher.
£4
Candy Cane Confection Necklace
I love this Christmas themed jewellery set!
Was £8 now £5
Glam Shop Gift Set
Great for giving a friend's nails a bit of festive sparkle.
£12

1 comment: