Translate

Friday 30 June 2017

My Day As A College Girl

Yesterday, I spent a whole day at college in preparation for next year. It was brilliant! We got to see what our lessons would be like and meet the people that would be in our classes. I was already looking forward to next year, but now I am even more certain it is what I want to be doing.

After a quick tutor period, we went to our first lesson, English Lit for me, where I managed to make a new friend. Then I had Psychology, before a free burger for lunch. Finally I had Graphics, the subject I was looking forward to most. We started off by creating pictograms to represent films, then had a look at the final pieces from previous years. The work was amazing. I was half pleased and half scared that I would be expected to create work like that!

We were also told how college life is much more relaxed than school, but without the responsibility of being an adult at university. I think I am going to have a brilliant 2 years. Student life here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment