Translate

Sunday 25 June 2017

Funny GCSE Answers

As I have been so busy doing my exams, I have not had much time to blog. Now I am on holiday, I will be posting much more often, hopefully every day. Watch this space!

Although I have finished taking my exams, I still have a couple of months to worry about the results.  I am trying not to think about this though! In the mean time however, here are some funny test answers, back by popular demand. They are all from GCSE students in previous years. Hopefully, none of our papers are like this!

English:
The greatest writer of the Renaissance was William Shakespeare. He was born in the year 1564, supposedly on his birthday. He never made much money and is famous only because of his plays. He wrote tragedies, comedies, and hysterectomies, all in Islamic pentameter.










Science:
Gravity was invented by Issac Walton. It is chiefly noticeable in the autumn when the apples are falling off the trees.

History:
Ancient Egypt was inhabited by mummies and they all wrote in hydraulics. They lived in the Sarah Dessert and traveled by Camelot. The climate of the Sarah is such that the inhabitants have to live elsewhere.


Queen Elizabeth was the "Virgin Queen." As a queen she was a success. When she exposed herself before her troops they all shouted "hurrah."

Music:
Beethoven wrote music even though he was deaf. He was so deaf he wrote loud music. He took long walks in the forest even when everyone was calling for him. Beethoven expired in 1827 and later died for this.

If this sounds all too familiar, it is time to worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment