Translate

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Prom Night Partying

On Monday I had my Prom! It was brilliant, even better than I thought it would be. I loved every minute.

I wore a bright red lacy cocktail dress, black strappy wedges and a black beaded bag. I had my hair curly and swished round to one side, which I did myself. I went in a 1960 mini with one of my friends. I was going for unique!

After photos and a meal together, the teachers gave out awards to us all. I got the "Mother Hen Award" as I loved and looked after the school chickens, as well as some other pupils and a couple of teachers! The other awards ranged from "Potty Mouth Award For Inappropriate Language in an Essay" to "Best Gelled Hair".

Then, it was time for dancing. My mad psychology teacher pranced about wearing a unicorn head whilst my maths teacher did some serious dad dancing moves. Me and my best friend danced like crazy to Shout Out To My Ex and 24 Carat Magic, before hanging out on the balcony. Then, it was onto the after party.

The after party was the best bit of the night. We all went back to the house of one of the girls in our year. It had friends from the year above and below, as well as everyone from our year. It had disco lights, cool music and a photo booth. I may have got a little tipsy, but I was definitely not as bad as some of the others!

The next morning however, I slept until 11! I was not in a good state for writing, so I had to leave the blogging until today. I have recovered now though, ready for my college induction day tomorrow! I will tell you all about that when I get home.  Have you had your prom yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment