Translate

Tuesday 6 June 2017

Manchester You're Strong!

Did you watch the Manchester One Love Concert on Sunday?

I did and I thought it was brilliant, both because of the music and the reason behind it. My favourites were Robbie and his adapted song (see title), Coldplay's Oasis tribute and of course Ariana Grande's song with the choir. I am in a choir myself and would love to sing on a stage like that! I really liked Little Mix too, as they are my favourite band!

Ariana organised it all, and has even been to see victims. I am upset she feels so responsible when it was not her fault, but it is amazing how she has turned it into something more positive. I thought it was especially good how she got free tickets for everyone involved, as they were able to go to an event where they were safe after what happened.

Mostly though, I love the fact that it was broadcast in 50 countries and raised nearly £10 million for the victims. Millions of people all around the world watching a concert about love shows unity, and that is what we need right now. Well done Ariana!

No comments:

Post a Comment