Translate

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Summer Plans

Over half term, I have got a new swimming costume! It is a bright turquoise tankini from Kulu, an Australian swimwear brand. It has gathered sides and the word Kulu in diamante at the bottom. I love it, although I have not had a chance to wear it swimming yet. Hopefully I can try it out this summer.

This summer, I am going to Cornwall for a few days with my parents. I am going to do some body boarding with my dad, as well as hanging out on the beach and walking my friend's dogs. My dad is also going to try and learn to surf, which I think is going to be hilarious to watch. The rest of the summer, I am going to be at home, doing arty stuff, reading, listening to music and going out with my friends. As I have nearly finished my GCSEs now, I do not have long to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment