Translate

Monday 3 July 2017

A New Doctor

After Saturday night's Doctor Who cliff hanger, it looks like we are going to have to wait until Christmas to find out who the new doctor is. As someone who is obsessed with Doctor Who, the gaps between series are always full of suspense, but when we do not even know who the actor is going to be, I don't know how I will wait that long!

Many people think it is going to be Kris Marshal, the actor who played Humphrey in Death In Paradise. I loved him in that show, and I think he will make a brilliant Doctor. Other possibilities are Phoebe Waller-Bridge from Flea Bag or Richard Ayoade, the star of Gadget man. While they are both great actors, I think I would rather it was Kris, as I think he will be silly and funny, yet able to be serious when he needs too.

Who do you want to be Doctor Who?

No comments:

Post a Comment