Translate

Friday 20 November 2015

Performing

I have loved performing almost all my life. From singing in choir, to drama school shows, I have spent quite bit of time on stage. I think my favourite role was Lady Jane Seymour, as I got to wear a queen's dress and sing solo! That was for a school show, but I also went to a drama club out of school. There we had annual shows as well as entering local competitions. I have also played St George and another time I was a cat. I am currently in the school choir.

I think the reason I love singing so much is because there is always a moment when you hear the sound you or your group are making and you think "that sounds pretty good". And then you think "we're making that sound". It just feels great.

Are you a performer?

No comments:

Post a Comment