Translate

Sunday 15 November 2015

Fallout 4

After my Animal Lovers post, I have had several requests at school to write about particular topics and dedicate my posts to people. The most popular request was for something on computer games. I have already done a post on computer games a few months ago. Click here to read it.

One of my most avid readers said he wanted me to talk about Fallout 4, which is currently the 2nd most popular X-box 1 game. I have never actually played this, but I have been finding out about it today. One of the things that I hate about some games is that the character seems to be killing for sport. I think this is crazy, as I don't see how that could be a fun activity.

In fallout 4, your character is just trying to survive in this dystopian post-apocalyptic future. With dystopian teen fiction such as the Hunger Games at an all time high, it is not surprising that it is such a popular game. It's still rated 18 though, so perhaps not the best topic for a teenage blog. But then it is no secret now that many teens and even younger kids play 18 games.

Are you a fan of the Fallout series?

7 comments:

  1. You are having a laugh....fallout is my life...it is not the character killing for fun, it is the character killing humanoids to survive, and find out if anyone else is still alive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I actually said was that in SOME games you are just killing for fun, but NOT in Fallout 4.

      Delete
    2. Cheese Panini Man24 November 2015 at 23:17

      Ohhhhhh mum get the camera
      https://youtu.be/aZHvd0ks7Es

      Delete
  2. im so insulted at this post GemStar, fallout has been the only thing keeping me sane for the past 5 years, and to compare it to the hunger games...ugh, im disgusted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this is your reaction to fall out 4.... Imagine deer hunter 2015

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait..... Isnt the whole plot of the original 2 hunger games set around killing for sport......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the Hunger Games, the govenment are forcing them to kill for sport, which is one of the reasons they are the enemys of the districts.

      Delete