Translate

Monday 23 November 2015

Goodbye Clara Oswald

Warning- massive spoiler alert for Doctor Who fans who have not watched last Saturday's episode.

This Doctor Who episode was the sadest yet this series as Clara Oswald died. Although she was not my favourite assistant, I still really liked her. I liked the fact she worked in a school, as it made her more relatable to teens and I loved her storyline with Danny Pink. I also liked the fact she was clever and had a really good dynamic with the previous doctor. I don't think the new doctor is as good as Matt Smith, he is not as funny or kind and is too old to have any sort of romance with Clara.

This leaves one big question: who is the new assistant going to be. Although the rumors say it will be Maisie Williams, who plays the character Me, I don't think it can be. The Doctor was so angry with her at the end of the last episode I don't think he will ever take her travelling. So if it is not her, who is it? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment