Translate

Saturday 14 November 2015

Fake Tattoos

As we are under 18, we can't get tattoos yet. Also, there are very few things that I would want on me for the rest of my life. Fake or non permanent ones mean you can get the same effect without worrying. I think the transfer ones are best. They last longest and look really realistic. Sometimes they can last for up to 2 weeks, whereas the glitter ones only last a few days. Also, they don't look like real tattoos at all! I have tried the pens as well, but they wash off very easily. Henna is a much better alternative. These are some cool ones I found on the internet.


**Chain Draped Temporary Tattoos by Orelia
These simple chain tattoos are perfect to wear round
your wrist or ankle.
Top Shop, £8
Metallic gold temporary tattoos
These tattoos are also designed to look like jewellery.
I love the metallic look.
River Island, £5
Mandala Metallic Temporary Tattoos
These elaborate tattoos are really pretty.
Claire's, Was £4.50, now £3
Flower and Lace Temporary Tattoos
These tattoos are more realistic as they are
coloured pictures. I love the roses.
Claire's, was £4.50, now £3

No comments:

Post a Comment