Translate

Sunday 29 November 2015

Christmas Party Outfits

The season of the Christmas party is upon us, so I have searched the web for the best party pieces on the high street. Comment and tell me which are your favourites. I went to my first party of the season last Friday night. I went to the SNAP Christmas party and it was fab. More about that later. Happy partying!

Teens Burgundy Bardot Belted Skater Dress | New Look
I love this dress! It has sleeves and is not too short so you won't be cold.
However, the off the shoulder look means you are not too covered up!
Wear it with thick black tights for extra warmth.
£14.99, New Look
Teens Black Faux Fur Collar Biker Jacket  | New Look
This cool jacket will also keep you warm as well as making a statement.
I like the fur!
£34.99, New Look
Burgundy Crochet High Neck Skater Dress | New Look
This dark red dress has a lacy bodice and skater skirt.
It also comes in black.
£19.99, New Look
Gold Glitter Strappy Heels  | New Look
These sparkly shoes are perfect for completing any party outfit-
providing you can walk in them.
They come in silver and gold.
£34.99, New Look
This jumper will add some sparkle to your jeans.
It has a V at the back as well as the front.
£14, Peacocks
Black Wrap Front Bodycon Dress | New Look
This LBD is simple but fab. It features a wrap skirt.
You will need either a mild night or a very warm jacket
 to wear it without freezing though!
£19.99, New Look
These cool black skinnies can be paired with any evening top.
£14, Peacocks

I love this simple sparkly clutch.
It would look great with the silver sparkly heels above.
£10, Peacocks

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are brilliant inspirations for Christmas party outfits. I am truly in love with the ideas. I also have been trying to find some nice ideas for my DIY Xmas bash and currently I have booked one of my favorite LA event venues for this party. If you have decoration ideas too, please share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing this...your post is informative for me if you have any quarry related to the adobe photo shop app then you can contact to us
    adobe photoshop customer service

    ReplyDelete