Translate

Sunday 31 December 2017

The Music of 2017

I have had a great Christmas! Have you? I got a camera for my photography, as well as clothes, concert tickets for the Vamps and other bits and pieces.

This year has been a great year for music, from Ed's new album to summer hits like Despacito As it is the last day of 2017, I thought I would share what I think are the best 10 songs released this year, compared to the top 10 from the sales charts.

2017s best songs according to record sales:

1) Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran
2) Despacito - Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee, Bieber
3) Castle On The Hill - Ed Sheeran
4) Galway Girl - Ed Sheeran
5) Unforgettable - French Montana Ft Swae Lee
6) Symphoney - Clean Bandit Ft Zara Larsson
7) Human - Rag'n'bone Man
8) You Don't Know Me - Jax Jones Ft Raye
9) Something Just Like This - Chainsmokers and Coldplay
10) I'm The One - Dj Khaled/Bieber/Quavo/Chance

My top 10 from 2017:

1) Castle On The Hill - Ed Sheeran
2) Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran
3) Perfect Places - Lorde
4) Galway Girl - Ed Sheeran
5) Power - Little Mix
6) Skin - Rag'n'bone Man
7) Something Just Like This - Chainsmokers and Coldplay
8) What About Us - P!nk
9) Sign Of The Times - Harry Styles
10) Your Song - Rita Ora


No comments:

Post a Comment