Translate

Sunday 24 December 2017

Christmas Eve

For once, I am scarily organised this Christmas Eve, with cards written and most of my presents wrapped.  My Christmas nails are done and I even know what I am wearing tomorrow. The only slight disappointment is I have no party to go to on New Years Eve.

Still, the rest of my Christmas plans are pretty exciting. For the first time ever, we are having Christmas lunch with my Gran and Grandad, which means we will all be given more food than we can possibly eat. Then we have boxing day at my Grandma's house, bubble and squeak here we come! On the 27th, we have a family tradition called Pyjama day, were we stay home and play all the games we have received that year. A few days later, we will go up to Somerset to visit my cousins and aunty. How are you spending Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment