Translate

Wednesday 6 December 2017

My Christmas T-Shirt

Firstly, I would just like to say I am very shocked that Becky left the camp the other  night in the Jungle. I really liked her and thought everyone else did too. Why are they getting rid of all the girls!? I want Amir to go, the more I find out about him, the less I like him. As for the Winner, I would like to see Toff of Jennie get it. Who do you want to win?

And secondly, in the spirit of getting in the mood for Christmas, here is my new Christmas T-shirt I wore to college! It features Pusheen, the cat who has a collection of stickers on Facebook of him in various different moods and positions. Here is he saying that he wants a place to sleep, a proper Christmas dinner and a box as presents rather than a Christmas jumper, cat treats and a scratching post. It is a shame it is so cold my hoodie covered it for most of the day!

Have you worn anything Christmassy to college yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment