Translate

Monday 18 December 2017

Disorganised this Christmas!

I am so disorganised this Christmas! At my old school, I would have finished for the term last week, so would have plenty of time to do present wrapping and other preparations, but at this college, I don't break up until Thursday! And to make it worse, I have mocks to revise for in January. Luckily, where I only do one academic subject, I have less than some people, but I still have to learn 5 case studies and research methods.

On top of that, I have plenty of Graphics and Photography to do. However, I am happy to do that kind of homework, as it is just sketching ideas and a photoshoot. But still, it is more things to do! So you can imagine how much I panicked when they told us that if we did not pass our mocks we would not be allowed to progress to the next year of study! However, passing just means scoring grade E or above! Although that does still mean getting 40%, but as I have got Bs and Cs in everything so far for psychology, I am ok with it.

I am still far less worried than when we had our year 11 mocks! Do you have mocks after this Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment