Translate

Thursday 4 January 2018

A New Year Ruined By Mocks

It's 2018, and unfortunately for me, this new year of potential greatness is being kicked off by my first ever A level mock. And it turns out they are a lot harder to revise for than GCSEs, because even though I am only revising one subject, there is still so much to remember! 

For each of the case studies, you have to remember every little detail, including all the exact statistics for the results of each study. At the moment, we only have to know 5, which is bad enough, but there are 20 in total! Luckily for me, the second part of the test, research methods, is easier because I studied GCSE Statistics, but I am still a little panicky. 

The good thing is though, it is so much easier to remember when there is only one subject. And my new college is a lot less forceful with their idea of a revision plan than my school was! Not that my mum played along with their rules anyway, but still.... nice not to be told your only day off is Christmas day! Do you have mocks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment