Translate

Thursday 23 November 2017

I'm A Celebrity is Back

I have been watching I'm A Celebrity for several years now, but this year I am loving it more than ever! Toff is definitely my favourite, any Chelsea Princess that can out tough a boxer and eats genitalia definitely gets respect from me. But I have also been impressed by Stanley, who seems really genuine, which is slightly shocking for a politician. I think he is a real gentlemen.

I also thought the walking the plank challenge looked terrifying! The height was bad enough, but the wobbly section was awful. I still think I would be better at that than anything with giant spiders though! And although it would not have been fun to do, it was brilliant to watch!

Tonight, the new camp mates Iain Lee (Radio Presenter) and Kezia Dugdale (Politician) are going to be introduced, and they will be completing a bush tucker trial. I can't wait to see how these new characters get on, especially as this means we will now have two politicians in the camp, although I can't see Stanley as the type to cause trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment