Translate

Monday 6 November 2017

Not More Maths!

When I finished school, I was so happy that I would never have to study maths again. Sadly, that is not the case. The psychology A level I am doing is 20% Statistics, and this weekend my homework consisted purely of maths. And there was me thinking I would only have to do the subjects I liked now! It does mean that for the first time, I am actually very pleased I did GCSE stats! At least that wasn't wasted!

However, I suppose I can't really complain when the rest of my homework is just taking photos of stuff! I am loving that side of things! Especially as on our school trips now, we are free to wander wherever we want by ourselves on the condition we are back at the correct time!

Are your subjects what you expected them to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment