Translate

Thursday 9 November 2017

Yet More Funny Test Answers

As my funny exam answers are among my most popular posts, I have decided to create another instalment. This time, I am focusing on answers that include hilarious works of art. Some are impressively detailed, others are simple but brilliant.

I never knew there was a Kung Fu Gland! And their version of Testes is just disturbing.

Discovery of the legendary 'Kung Fu' gland, according to one student on Funnyexam.com

I am amazed, I never thought a reproductive system could look so much like a Lion!

Taken from website funnyexam.com

Words fail me! Although to be fair, it does look quite a lot like something you would see on Doctor Who!



And some students resort to death threats to try and pass...

Image result for  funny test answers drawn

Whilst others are more concerned with saving the environment!
Image result for  funny test answers drawn
Know any more? Post them in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment