Translate

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Hooked On A Classic

A few weeks ago, I said that I had got really into the classic computer game Pac Man. Now, I have become hooked on Tetris! At least I am actually quite good at this one though, as I was rubbish at Pac Man.

Although the game appears to be really simple, it is actually quite hard, as the rows only disappear when they are completely full, and I often end up with one annoying little gap in each one. This gets even worse as it gets faster the more rows you manage to delete. I have got to level 8, which is just too quick!

I find I always play more computer games in the winter, as where it gets dark early, you can't go out and do things in the evening so I end up on my laptop. That does mean more blog posts though (hopefully).

To have a go yourself, click on the link below:
http://www.friv2online.com/tetris.html

Post the level you get to in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment