Translate

Saturday 9 September 2017

The Launch Of Strictly 2017

I have spent this evening watching the Strictly Come Dancing launch show and I am hooked already. My favourite eye candy AJ is back, and I am very jealous of his partner Molly. If only I could spend that much time trapped in a room with him! I loved her yellow dress too, which as well as being my favourite colour was covered in tassels and glitter.

JLS's Aston is also very cute. I hope he stays in for a nice long time! Between him, AJ and Giovanni, there is no shortage of stunners. Also, for those of you who will be actually watching the dancing, this year has the first ever Paralympian contestant. His sporting background will make him very competitive, but I think he will find the kicks and flicks in the Jive difficult.

Who is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment