Translate

Saturday 2 September 2017

How I Fell In Love With Pacman

When my mum was a kid, the main computer game she played was Pacman. The other day, I realised I had never actually tried this classic. So I found a free version online and had a go. As it is an old game and unlike my mum I am of the technological generation, I thought I would find it easy. IT IS NOT.

I have played it quite a bit over the last couple of days and I have not even been able to complete level 2 yet! Unless I devote the last two days of my summer holiday to practising, I don't think I will ever get very far. And I have too many things I want to do in those two days for that to happen!

If you want to try Pacman, this is the best website I found. Click here to have a go, and tell me your best high score in the comments. Mine is 4400. We can have a competition to see who can get the highest!

1 comment: