Translate

Thursday 28 September 2017

How Short Is Too Short

One of the things I am loving about college is that we get to wear our own clothes. However, It does mean I spent lots of time faffing about in the morning trying to decide what to wear! I have free periods first thing most days, so I often have time to play about deciding on an outfit. As much as I love that I am allowed to wear jeans (we were only allowed skirts at my old school) I have liked wearing my denim skirt as well.

Sometimes though, I have dilemmas. This morning, I put on one of my favourite skirts only to find it was shorter than I remembered. It did cover what is should, but only just. And as I was the only one in the house, I had no one to confer with, so I took it off. But then later that day at college I saw girls in much skimpier outfits and wished I hadn't! I especially laughed at my concerns when I saw a girl with a longish shirt on and no skirt on at all!

It's difficult, because if other people are going to college in very little clothing then the college must not mind it. On the other hand, just because there are others that don't wear much, it doesn't mean I want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment