Translate

Saturday 29 July 2017

My Rock Playlist

Although I mostly like pop music, there are some rock songs that I really love. And when I am in the right mood, I love listening to that sort of music. I have compiled a playlist of some of my favourite Rock songs. I do like some older songs, as shown on my blog post "The Best Of The Classics", but this playlist is full of more modern tracks. Have a listen and tell me what you think in the comments.

Good Girls - 5 Seconds Of Summer
Teenagers - My Chemical Romance
Rock Star - Nickleback
Cigarettes and Alcohol - Oasis
She Looks So Perfect - 5 Seconds Of Summer
Na Na Na - My Chemical Romance
Living On A Prayer - John Bon Jovi
Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
Roll With It - Oasis
Mr Brightside - The Killers
Hey Everybody - 5 Seconds Of Summer

What are your favourite rock songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment