Translate

Thursday 13 July 2017

A Summer To Remember

This summer, I have the longest holiday I have ever had. Many of my friends say they get bored when they are home a lot, but I have lots of things I like doing. Some of these are with friends, but I am just as happy to do things by myself as well. Are you someone who gets bored easily, or do you love to have lots of free time?

These are 10 of the things I plan to do over the summer. If you are someone who gets bored, maybe they can give you some ideas!

1. Sketching and painting - always an artist at heart
2. Reading my A Level English Lit texts
3. Going to the beach
4. Playing my keyboard
5. Shopping!!!
6. Making things - bags, cards, jewellery, etc.
7. Helping out at my mum's junior school
8. Working at my uncle's garage
9. Cooking for me and my family
10. Writing my blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment