Translate

Monday 10 July 2017

My First Concert

Yesterday, I went to my first ever concert with 2 of my best friends. We saw Little Mix, my favourite band and it was brilliant. Because we arrived early and queued, we were let in in the first group and got a space near the front. We could see the girls properly, instead of having to watch them on a screen.

First, we saw Shepard, the supporting act. They are an Australian band, famous for their hit Geronimo. They were brilliant and really got the crowd going. Then after a short break, Little Mix came on. They sung a mix of their current album and some older hits, including Hair, Black Magic and Wings. Their set was complete with costume changes, hot dancers and canons of streamers. At the end, they went off and then came on to sing Shout Out To My Ex as an Encore.

It was a brilliant first concert and I hope it will be one of many. However, now I have been so close to the front I don't think I would want to go unless I could do that again! Being sat in the stands just won't compare. Do you love going to concerts?

No comments:

Post a Comment