Translate

Friday 9 December 2016

The English Teacher and The Beanstalk!

Today was my last day at school before the Christmas holidays!

To celebrate the end of term, we had a Christmas lunch, complete with music, crackers and a traditional roast dinner. While we were all in the hall together, we did the mannequin challenge! We started off by all dancing to "I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday", then all froze when we got to the chorus.

In the afternoon, the teachers performed a pantomime for us. It was hilarious! It was made up of 3 stories: Jack and the Bean Stalk, Cinderella and Hansel and Gretal. The first one was the funniest. They made our glamorous, high heel loving English teacher play Jack. She had to wear dungarees and wellies, do a west country accent and act really stupid! One of the sixth formers came on as the beanstalk, dressed only in pants and leaves and danced to "I'm bringing sexy back."

As I am in Year 11, it was my last Christmas at the school. Although it was definitely a great one to remember as my last, I am still a little sad. Still, we definitely finished in style? What do your school do at Christmas?

PS: Sorry I had not posted in a while, I have been ill and very busy with Christmas prep. Now I am off school, I should be able to post more often, so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment