Translate

Thursday 15 December 2016

Eating Your Way Round The World

Today, me and my Dad went on a Christmas shopping extravaganza. While we were out, we had lunch at the Global Buffet. It was brilliant! It is an all you can eat restaurant, and we definitely ate our money's worth! The buffet features food from all over the world, from pizza and pasta to curries and Thai food. My personal favourite was the Chinese. It also includes a wide range of puddings and sweets.

As me and my dad love our food, we think this place is great! You can go up as many times as you want, so I usually have a plate of food from each country. It is fairly cheap at midweek lunchtime, but more expensive in the evenings and at weekends, so if you want good value pick your time carefully. I definitely recommend it to anyone who likes to eat a lot!

Have you ever tried the world buffet?

No comments:

Post a Comment