Translate

Monday 19 December 2016

Christmas Tree Chaos

I write this while sitting next to our heavily decorated Christmas tree. It is completely covered in a wide range of non-matching decorations some old- some new. 3 colours of tinsel, a collection of different baubles and many other random ornaments all fight for space on our 6ft of tree. And we are not even finished yet!

The thing is, I don't believe in perfectly co-ordinated trees. They belong in department stores, not family homes. Ours might be a little "busy", as my dad described it, but I would not want it any other way. Even if we do now have more strange characters than baubles! And by the time me and my mum have finished it, it will be even more chaotic.

Also, we do have the slight problem that my cat likes to play with the decorations. He often takes them off the tree and sometimes we find them under the sofa after Christmas! He is so much trouble, but very cute.

What is your Christmas tree like? Is it as chaos as ours?

No comments:

Post a Comment