Translate

Saturday 10 December 2016

Christmas Lights Madness

Now we are well into December, many people have put Christmas lights up outside their houses. Personally, I have never done this, as my parents think it is a waste of electricity and won't let me. Nobody inside the house can see them anyway! Still, I like looking at other people's displays as they are nice and festive. However, some people take it a bit too far. When your house looks like this, you know you have a problem:

 Would You Decorate Your House Like This For Christmas?

I mean seriously, anyone spending that much time and money on Christmas lights must be a little crazy. It is possible to love Christmas and still be able to see what your house looks like. Do you have Christmas lights on your house? Have you ever seen a display to top this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment