Translate

Wednesday 28 December 2016

My Christmas

I have had a great Christmas this year. I spent the Christmas morning at home with my parents, then went to my Gran's in the evening, where there was more food than we could ever eat. On boxing day, we went to my Grandma's house for yet more food, and I spent yesterday at home with my parents again.

My parents bought me an Animal hoodie and some cool T-shirts, a benefit make-up set and some other bits and pieces. I also got a fancy hair curling kit from my Gran.

My favourite presents were my limited edition Ed Sheeran records. They are made out of coloured vinyl and feature tracks that are not on his albums, as well as extended versions of some of the ones that are. The music on them is mostly acoustic, which really suits the sound of a record player, as they sound different to CDs. The more I listen to records, the more I understand why people prefer them. They are much more complicated to use though!

What did you get for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment